- Step 1
- Prepare the area that is going to be etched by cleaning and drying it. Protect the cavity with suitable material before the etching, if required.
- Step 2
- Apply COND AC 37 on the area to be etched and wait for 15 seconds.
- Step 3
- Wash the surface abundantly with water and dry the cavity so that the dentin is not dehydrated.
- How important is acid etching of the tooth structure?
- The adequate enamel and dentin etching and subsequently enamel and dentin hybridism, leads to restorations retention, enables an adequate sealing, obtaining and remaining tooth structure reinforcement.
- How long does the phosphoric acid procedure last?
- The phosphoric 30 to 37% acid gel must be applied over the enamel edges and then dentin for about 30 and 15 seconds respectively.
- Avis (0)
Description du produit
Condac 37% is an aqueous-based gel containing 37% Phosphoric Acid
• 03-2,5 g syringes of each product
• 03 syringe tips
• Low viscosity gel with thixotropic properties.
• Blue pigment that enables visibility and control during procedures.
• Mixes well with water, which allows to easy removal after procedures.
• Does not run when applied.
• Certified by the EC (European Community).
• Recommended for enamel and dentin etching in order to improve bonding of restorative materials on tooth surface.
Step by Step
Seulement les clients connectés ayant acheté ce produit peuvent laisser un avis.